Heather Bank Cottage has been converted from a 19th Century stone barn, retaining the natural stone walls and timber beams, and has a quiet outlook over the garden and surrounding South Pennine countryside.
A high quality sofa bed provides extra sleeping in the open plan lounge area upstairs. All linen and duvets are provided.
This cottage has level access, with ground floor bathroom and bedroom. The cottage is good for visitors with pets, as it opens directly into the garden area.
We have two acres of woodland-heather wildlife garden, with an established native woodland. There is a picnic area and patio adjacent.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, well-appointed separate bathroom, and twin-bedded room with beamed ceiling.
The entire first floor is open plan, featuring a high timber-clad ceiling, with dining area, lounge and well-equipped kitchen.
Summary of facilities
Bed layout: One bedroom with twin beds. Extra sofa bed in the lounge.
- Warm comfortable self-catering. Quality Inspected (4 stars).
- A friendly personal welcome.
- Fully equipped kitchen and adjacent laundry facilities.
- Open plan lounge dining with double sofa bed.
- Free wifi and Freeview TV/DVD
- Pets welcome.
- Level off-road parking.
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom suitable for mobility impaired.