Cherry Tree Cottages Facilities
Both cottages have been awarded a 4 stars grading by Visit Britain Quality Assessment
- Access statements for our cottages may be downloaded for each Cottage;
Cherry Tree Cottage
Heather Bank Cottage
Heather Bank Cottage has a level entrance, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, and may be more suitable for mobility impaired.
- There are no extras of any kind. Prices are fully inclusive and cover all linen, towels, soap, heating, cooking, lighting, hot water and hot baths/showers. A full central heating system is installed in each cottage with instant hot water for bath or shower. Central Heating is under visitor’s control and is available all year round.
- Both our cottages are connected to a wireless broadband network .
- Well behaved Pets are welcome, at no extra charge, but they must not be left unattended in the cottage. We normally recommend Heather Bank Cottage for visitors with pets as this cottage opens directly into the garden area.
- All children are welcome. We can provide a cot and high chair , if required.
- Walkers Welcome. There is good walking on footpaths and bridleways, direct from the doorstep. Local maps and guidebooks are provided in the cottage. The Spring Rock Inn (a friendly country pub, serving good food) is within walking distance (500m).
- Laundry and drying facilities are available . Visitors have full use of the laundry/utility room .
- Both Cherry Tree Cottage and Heather Bank Cottage have Freeview TV and DVD.